Today was fun and I enjoy my school time (actually no school at all).We just spend our money to buy coupon and play games...Anyway it was kinda fun...
Reach school when 9something, I thought that Audrey was there waiting for me but I'm wrong.Hahaha...I think that I wait for her better than she wait for me.You know, ask people to wait for you is kinda "paiseh", in my opinion.Josephine was there and she have to take care of her "stall".The balloon game was kinda fun.I played with Sammi, Audrey as well as Yan Hui.Sammi and I won,hahaha, get the sweets as our prize xD...
Boon Siew, Evia and Elaine absent today(Lazzyy Girlsss). Never mind we enjoy ourselves today... hahaha..Actually nothing to buy, I don't how to spend my money.Don't you think this is quite impossible but it was the truth.Nothing I can buy...Arrrgghhh...There was RM20 with me,I have to say thank you to Boon Kah Yen & Khong See Kit "thank you" for your coupon.And Lazzy Girlsss as well, absent today.
Caryen asked me to sing karaoke but we didn't sing.So sad right, I think that we can sing much better than many people.Today I realize that Tzi Guan can sing so well, she sang "If I Die Young" damn nice.*claps*I felt so sorry,"sorry Caryen, forgive me please."
Last one, when 12.30pm that time, we have nothing to do.So, we just blow balloon and gave it to those kids... It was so funny, I love it!!
*I didn't bring a camera today, so I have to wait for people to upload the pic and post it over here*
♥Yee Mun