♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

~Awesome Day & Things

Actually I would like to update my blog for many days but I'm so lazy. So, sorry ya!!

I wanna tell you guys that, I have a handphone now!! As a present for me because get a good result in PMR...hahaha...It's a Samsung Galaxy Ace, not bad not bad... =)

my handphone & I

You know, yesterday I went out with Sammi, Boon Siew, See Kit, Kai Thong & Jia Qian.It was fun and awesome!!So happy yesterday, we went for karaoke and sing for so many hours.Kai Thong can sing very well leh!!

See Kit & I =)

Just Sing!!! xD


Boon Siew & I 
Yap, we are acting cute or maybe just I'm acting... =)

Sammi & I... =)

Me, See Kit & Jia Qian with
Peace & Love

Don't act like you are drunk...=.=

All of us!! =D Look at Kai Thong... 

 I <3 this picture!!

~Me =)

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~