♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011

Alright I think that everyone knows that what day and what date is today. 31 of December, that means the last day of 2011. You know, actually I wanna do many things in this year but I didn't do the most of those staff at all. Hahaha, I'm just too lazy...... And I promise many people for many things but I always forget about it. I'm so sorry!! I promise I'll change next year...ok??

 Ermmm....nothing I felt regret for this year actually this year was kinda fun and awesome!! Know some new friends in the second class, get 8 A in PMR......

What else?? ermm....wanna say Happy New Year to everyone and <3 ya!! =]

*I save this as draf and so sorry as I forgot to post out...

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~