♥Nuffnang~

Monday, February 6, 2012

~short short update...

About 1 month i didn't update my blog...xD
okeyyy, nothing special these days...(maybe something special happen but i forgot... xD )

Went out with my dearest friends last or last last week......It was fun, and the first time went out with Elaine......& it was the 1st time i went out with Elaine... =)

All of us(except for Boon SIEW)~~

Best Freinds~~

Ermm....I wonder why everyone wanna change school...haizzz...bye, Elaine!! bye , Sammi!!

When CNY holidays that time, i went to zoo negara with my family except for my sister as she thought that it is really childish if a 18 "adult" go to zoo negara...hahaha...it wasn't fun...xD soo tireddd...and the animals are so cute!! 


I'm a pro photographer...(perasan)


This is penguin~

~Took this when it was the 1st day of Chinese New Year...

Finally, I can visit Boon Siew's blog....asked her to invite me for a long time but she always forget about it!! Hahaha....(her blog is awesome!!)

You know what?? Avril Lavigne is coming to Malaysia!! I wanna go her concert but i have no $$..haizzzz.....can someone buy her ticket for me?? xD 

She's so pretty & rock!!

Yee Mun




No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~