♥Nuffnang~

Friday, March 9, 2012

GoodBye!!

Hehehe....after 1 month, now I'm gonna update my blog....and please relink me ya!!

Yeap, everyone knows that 14 of February is Valentine's Day.
I've receive some gifts from my dearest friends....

Got the flower from Sammi!!
Love form Yan Hui!!
And the chocolate from a freind...

You know what, I hate Form four!! I don't wanna study anymore....Biology , Chemistry , Physics and Addmaths are super hardd!! *sigh* sure fail in my exam....Arrrggghh!!!


Do you know who is this?? He's Hatake Kakashi!! My favourite character in Naruto!! He's awesome!! Cute + Handsome + Pro + Nice + Kind =D someone gave this to me but I dunno who is him or her....anyway thanks a lot!!

One of my best friends is gonna change school....sad sadd saddd....*sigh* I know her since Form 1, she's a nice and cute girl but I'm kinda worry that she will bully by her new schoolmates......Take care!! Bye, Sammi. Do miss me!! 


Hehehe....Sammi is crying...

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~