♥Nuffnang~

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Form 4...sighhh

I've got all of my exam papers except for B.C...sigh* I'm dying now, got such poor results. I'm pretty sure that I'm the no.4 in my class if we count from the back......sighhh...I .should study now. Fortunately, I didn't fail in any subjects in this exam. People always said that monthly test isn't important, yes, I agree with that but then even it isn't as important as our final year examination we have to study hard for it too...Try our best & Do our best no matter what... =)

Ex-Form 5 students came back to school for their SPM results. I think that many of them got a good result...Congratz.. I hope that I can get a good result in SPM too. That one is damn damn important to everyone... When I saw them, I was there thinking what should I do when I grow up? I'm still thinking now...sighhh...I've no target, no direction...... D:

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~