♥Nuffnang~

Friday, May 25, 2012

All about yesterday~

I went to school yesterday, usually many people will skip school after exam but I really went. No regret. Yesterday was fun. We had fun. We played "Blind Man". xD Nice game. Childhood game. We are 16 this year but play a childish game. I like it. <3

Errmmm... We talked about a girl who named Chong Pui Yee from 4 Harapan class. She ran away from her home for 3 weeks. everyone is looking for her, her parents, her friends & her teachers. I saw her news on news papers before. It wrote that she had a 20 years old boyfriend and she followed him ran away from home. I don't know is this real or not, but people told me that she met a lots of family problem. I think that no matter what problem you meet, Do Not Run Away From Home. This can't help you.

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~