♥Nuffnang~

Thursday, May 24, 2012

♥ School's off !!

There's a good news for every students in Malaysia!! Schools off for 2 weeks!! I'm damn damn happy for that... We took exam for 3 weeks. I studied for 3 weeks, can you believe that?!? (I didn't study much at all xD)      You know what? I realized that I can't study at the last minute now, I burned the midnight oil every single night for that 3 weeks. It was terrible, all my pimples popped up. Gosh...

So what to do now?? First of all, Rest!! Second, have a lots of fun!! I've to clean up my study table badly. There's so many reference books & text books on it. Sigh. I can find my books at all. I don't know where I've put my books.

To Do List : 

1) Get Enough Sleep & Rest
2)Have Fun
3)Finish My Homework 
4)Do Some Revision (maybe?)
5)Watch My Favorite Animation--Naruto!!
6)Continue With What I've Give Up
7)Tweet 
8)Instagram-ing
9)[Secret] =D
10)Blogging!!


That's all I wanna do during holidays! How about you? Have fun everyone. Happy Holidays!!

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~