♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sports Day 2012

Yesterday was the sports day of my school. As what I've said before, I'm not going on that day. Although I wasn't there but still supporting my dearest Yellow House!! Go, Yellow!! Opps, it's over. xD

Just like what happened last year, Blue house is the 1st, Green house 2nd, Red house is the 3rd and the last one is..... Felt kinda sad for that. Anyway, they worked really really hard for it. They've tried to do the best what. There's some pictures on facebook and here there are:

Green house~

Go, Yellow!!

Hey, pretties~Audrey & Boon Siew

I watched some videos of cheerleading on Youtube as well:

The link is not working. Check it out by yourself ya!

The winner is blue house -->

 2nd place yellow house-->

3rd one red house-->

4th green house-->

Errmmm. No matter you win or lose, I'll be there supporting you yellow house!! Let's worked harder next year, ok? Go, Yellow!! <3 ya!!

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~