♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Euro Cup 2012

Watched Euro Cup final last night, it was so awesome!! 
Spain beated down Italy by 4 : 0. 
It was quite unexpected, I tough Spain can win about 2 : 0 or 2 : 1. 
No penalty kick for that game, fortunately.
If not, something which happened in semi-finals will happen again.
  In that game Spain vs Portugal, it was still 0 : 0 until the 93 minutes and extra time.
Lastly, two of the team had penalty kick. 
Gosh, heat attacked.
Spain almost lose in that game.
Fortunately they didn't. 
I wonder what happened to them in that match?

Spain is so pro in the final match.(always pro). 
A big clap for them. 
They did a great job. Well done.
I think Audrey will feel super duper happy for this. xD 
 Spain made history when they won that match. Euro Cup 2008, Fifa World Cup 2010 and now one more time for Euro Cup 2012. 
That match was really really awesome, fantastic. 
Everyone played with their heart and soul.

I wonder why football is a so famous game ya?
Maybe because of football is quite fun to play. 
Everyone around the world likes football.(most of them) 
And I can't wait for Olympics 2012 in London now.  

Euro 2012~

Final of Euro 2012~

Spain team. I like their captain, he's quite handsome. 



The winners~~ Spain~~

Well done, guys!! 

Yee Mun


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~