♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Respect Mario Balotelli Please

Saw this from Facebook. 
Many people shared this. 
I felt kinda touching after reading this. 
Few days ago, there are a lot of people who edited Mario Balotelli's picture to some stupid moves, actions. 
Stop doing that please. 
We should respect him, you know. 
We must respect everyone no matter who he or she is. 
I don't know why many people don't like him. 
Yes, I have to admit that he is quite arrogant & proud. 
However, his football skills are definitely good enough to make him feel arrogant & proud. 
Don't be jealous for this. 


"I am naturalized Italian, but I'm from Ghana. I was abandoned by my parents and adopted by two angels. I suffer with racism every day. I am the first black to wear the jersey of Italy. I'm not angry, but my life experiences make me act differently from other people. Then, try to learn more before you criticize me!" - Mario Balotelli

Respect him. Respect everyone. 
There's nothing wrong with him. 
Every time I saw those people who are having fun on editing his picture, keep laughing that time, I have an urge to report that stupid picture. 
Why don't you try to respect him even he's black? 
Why don't you pity him?? 
And why don't you feel sad for his early life?
Don't be recist.
It hurts, seriously. 

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~