Actually I hate it as I've no money to shop when I'm in a shopping center. But then every time we have an outing we will go to a shopping center. I start wondering why? Can we go somewhere else next time? Say yes please.
As what you've saw, I mean the tittle. Yeap, I went out today. With my dearest friends. All of us, except for Elaine. Kinda sad for that. It's okay, we have so many chances to go out next time. =) First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to Evia as your mom fetched us to Mid Valley. Thanks ya!! And Sammi too. Thanks for that Kakashi drawing. I love it very very much, seriously.
We watched The Amazing Spiderman. It was really really amazing. I like that guy so much, Andrew Garfield. He is so handsome, cute, hot and so on. Can I have such boyfriend? And Emma Stone is so pretty as well. They are couple in real life too. Aww~~
Handsome & Pretty!!
Gosh. Two of them are so hot.
The story is quite ok. I like it. And I cried for a few times when I was watching it. Awkward* I wonder why I always cry ya? I'll cry even I'm watching cartoons. I remembered I cried when I was watching Naruto, Finding Nemo, or even Lilo and Stitch. D:
Here are some pictures that we took today:
With Sammi~
Saw this. Aww~~ so cute
These two girls are so slim. Gosh.
Boon Siew & Evia~ Boon Siew is so pretty!!
Boon Siew, Evia & Josephine~
With Boon Siew~


With Audrey~

Look at Yan Hui!!
It tastes to nice~
Tickets of The Amazing Spider Man
With this pretty girl, Josephine.

In the cinema~
(Josephine, Boon Siew, Sammi & Yee Mun)
Yee Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]