Went to Evon' house for our oral video. It is quite funny filming the video. Before this I thought it is an easy job to film a video but actually it is not! You have to act like you don't know where's the camera, not to laugh and control yourself very very well. I act like a "LaLa" girl. Yikes. Yan Hui acts as my dad, Evon is the mum, Yung Earn is my teacher and Felicia is the dad's girlfriend. I like that video very very much! Seriously, we did a great job, I think. It is so much better than the video we did the week before this. Here's some pictures I took.
With Yan Hui~
Some "LaLa" look:
Yee Mun~
Yee Mun~
Yee Mun~
He's Sunny!! Evon's dog!
Photo From Instagram. With Yan Hui~
Yee Mun~
Wearing spectacles.
Yee Mun







No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]