Maybe you don't know what is it.
Okay, I'm gonna tell you. It's advertisement company.
You can earn money by sharing or tweet-ing some link or URL(as if people click on that advertisement) on your personal website and so on.
Yeap, it is kinda hard to earn money by Nuffnang and Churp Churp, but then you can earn money by blogging and so many easy ways.
Why don't you have a click on the link and join me?
Come and join me on Churp Churp.
Click on this link to join Churp Churp. Register it and I can earn RM 1.
http://my.churpchurp.com/YeeMunChong/share/churpchurp-invite
There's so others advestisement on Churp Churp such as:
http://my.churpchurp.com/YeeMunChong/share/OTG2
http://my.churpchurp.com/YeeMunChong/share/AstroOtakPMR
I can earn 20 cents as if people click on it.
This is kinda stupid right? Hahaha. I have nothing to do actually. Laugh out loud. Click those advertisement ads by Nuffnang on top and side of my blog is much better. Umm.
Yee Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]