Photo from Instagram~
That drawing is so nice right?
Yeap, it is. I know that it is super duper nice.
I got this from my dearest Sammi Loo on last Sunday's outing.
I it very very much.
He is Hatake Kakashi, my favorite character in "Naruto"!!
Actually I saw her picture on Instagram and I pretty pretty sure that this is for me.
However, she just took a part of the picture. The forehead of Kakashi only.
When I saw this, I was really taken aback as it is really really nice.
Not like what we normally draw, just like what we photostat or even print out.
This is what she drawn. I don't know what to say.
100% perfect, seriously.
I remembered that someone drew Kakashi's drawing for me on my Birthday too.
Thank you Sammi & the one for that drawing!!
I love you guys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]