Edited this by PhotoScape. I know right. Everyone is using PhotoShop now, but I don't know how to use it. All I know is just MeiTuXiuXiu and PhotoScape. I'm so noob. And I did realize that I should blog longer in my every single post. Just a few lines of sentence are not attractive enough. Actually is not attractive at all.
I wish I'm 18 right now. I would like to stop studying. My secondary school life sucks. Can I just study in a college or even university right now? This is not what I want, obviously. Isshhh. Made a wrong decision at the starting there. I chose the wrong school, the wrong way to live, the wrong step, the wrong staff, everything. Almost everything. Sigh* Trying to have no regrets all the time, you know. Tried to smile and live happily ever after. However, it isn't possible to do that for a small amount of people. I hope I can do so.
When you grew up or when you're growing up, you'll realize that the world changed or the world is changing. Actually it's not. Yea yea, in scientific way it does. Just like what we learnt in Science and Geography. The revolution and rotation of the Earth. Haha. This is not what I'm trying to talk about. The world isn't changing but we are. A close friend for a few years but you're not so close with him or her now. The one you used to like him or her very much but now no more. Someone who looks like kind heart-ed but actually he or she isn't. This is what I mean for changing. Sigh*
People don't have a chance to select or make a decision at the beginning of our lives. What we have is just the choice for our future. And that's enough for us, for everyone.
♥Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]