♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Video for Oral Test

Ummmm.... After thinking for a long time, I made up my mind to share my video for oral test to you. It isn't really good, just like a normal video. It's kinda long, about 20 minutes and some of the scenes are kinda boring, just kinda. I like the first scene the most. How about you? And thank you to Felicia, she took a long time to edit it for us. She edited the video very very well. For once again, this video isn't the best, isn't really good (still can improve). I got 26/30 for this video while the other members got 27 since my English damn damn sucks. Anyway, 26 is high enough for me. ;) Enjoy.

(Due to some technical problem, there's an error. I can't upload it. So sorry.)


Thank you to everyone who helped us in this video. Thank you for your help, support and so on. Thank you to all the guest stars, camera men, teachers, those who gave us ideas. Thank you very much! 

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~