When you saw this picture, let me guess, you'll think that: What happened to this girl? How old is she? Still acting cute? Yikes. Something like that. Hahaha. Okay, that's my right to act cute even I'm not acting. I wasn't acting cute but about to cry. Hahaha. Let's go back to our topic, Add Maths. Gosh, I Add Maths sooo super duper extremely hard (for me). Sigh* Took this picture the day before my Add Maths exams. What The. I just slept for 5 hours that night. And you know what, even I studied so hard but still can't solve those stupid questions, equation etc. Sigh sigh sigh*
Took this picture before studying, hahaha. However, felt so happy after that stupid Add Maths exam, pretty sure that I'll fail this time, be the very first time fail in my examinations. There's Physics exam on Monday. Dying (again). Yee Mun, cheer up! Smile*
♥Yee Mun
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]