There was a History extra class yesterday. At 8.30p.m. until 10p.m. I skipped my Add Maths class on that day. Hehehe. Was wondering that shall I go to that History extra class for so long. Lastly, I made up my mind. I went even my mom asked me not to go. I'm so hardworking. Hahaha. Kinda impossible right? Fortunately I went, if not, I would miss out all the fun things.
If you're asking me how fun it was. I would like to tell you that attending tuition class with the Bukit Jalil Gang was totally awesome. Don't really really that tuition class could be this kind of fun. Maybe it's because of I always attend tuition class alone or else with 1 or 2 friends. After Tzi Yan changing her timetable, I went B.M & Add Maths tuition classes alone. Couldn't really make new friends since I don't really like those "Lala" and it's very very hard for me to make new friends.
What? Let's back to our topic. Okay. I like them very very much. I like their jokes, their humour, the way they are and so on. Hahaha. About their jokes right, I don't really get it. Sometimes, all of them laughed except for me. Was that my problem? Jia Wei said that: "It's hot. Get nearer and it's getting hotter. Perempuan yang pedas." And so on. I couldn't get it. However, I think that they were talking about me since Jiw Wei showed me my contact name in his phone is "Chili". Lol. He used that name. They are still calling me as chili. Lol.
Hahaha. Such a cute name right? Got it since I was in Form 2. They said that I was fierce that time. Yea, I admitted. I was. Hahaha. I was the head of prefects in my primary school. That's why. Hahaha. It's so much better now right? I changed a lot. Hahaha.
I like them so much. Hahaha. And I have a "Boyfriend" now. Got it? A" Boyfriend". Hahaha. And thanks to my "Boyfriend" who really called me at 6 o'clock. Thank you. For your information, my "Boyfriend" sat beside me just because of he wanted me to lend him a pen. And you know what, that tuition teacher was the onky one who believed that I have a boyfriend. Hahaha. Lol. xD
Drawn by Jian Liang. Hahaha. Jia Wei's one is so much nicer than mine. Unfair! Hahaha. It's so cacat. Just like OKU. They drew a S-shape body for me. Lol. I don't have, so don't simply draw. Okay? ;)
♥Yee Mun

OH hehehehe! I found my name inside your blog post! Although I didnt do anything before! :P LOL!
ReplyDeleteLol. You two have the same name. Hahaha. So cute one. Wanna introduce you to him?
Delete