♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Talents or Interests?

I'm kinda busy recently since exam is just around the corner I'm sitting for exams. Sigh* I wonder why every single subject is so hard for me? Isshhh! I have no talent in everything and anything. Sigh* What I can really do is just study hard for it. You know what, I'm super duper lazy now. I should study earlier for my exams. Normally I'll start studying 1 month before exam starts but now... I studied at the last minutes. Isshhh! Dear Yee Mun, why cam't you just study harder for it? Add Maths is so hard for ma, Physics as well, and the same thing for B.M. So sad. Sobs*

Chit-chatting with friends before Bahasa Malaysia exam starts. Talked about interests and talents. Hahaha. I think that you can do anything well as if you have talent. However, my friends don't think so. They said that talent is nothing when you're not interested on something. When you have a talent then you'll interest on it one day. I think so. Since I have no talent and interest, I'm not so sure about that. Hahaha.

Which one will you choose? A job that you like, that you're interested but can't really earn money? Or a job that you don't really but did earn lots of money? Everyone hopes that the job that they like, that they are interested can earn lots of money. Who doesn't? The main point is nothing is prefect. There's no perfect job in the world. Hahaha. Still thinking that what should I study in my future since I have no talents, no interests, no directions. Hahaha.

Saw this on Facebook when someone shared it:


"It's a beautiful day, but not as beautiful as me." Lol. Hahaha. Used to watch this cartoon when I was still a kid. xD

*Hope that I have some talents or interests. Please. >.<

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~