Okay, today is the last day of school for me. Hahaha. So, since it's the last day, of course we'll take some pictures. All pictures are taken by using Evon's Galaxy S II (front camera).
Audrey, Josephine, Evon, Evia and Yee Mun. Actually, you can ignore Evia's face. Haha. I have a weird smile while taking this picture since I saw Evia's face.
Audrey, Evia, Josephine and Evon. Pretties!
Yan Hui, Audrey, Evia & Yee Mun. They should give me some time to tie my hair neatly.
Yan Hui, Audrey, Evia, Me, Evon and Josephine
Okay, the lovely one. All of us. Audrey, Evia, Yee Mun, Evon, Josephine and Boon Siew. <3 p="p">
3>
3>
I like this picture very much. Hahaha. Evon, Evia, Josephine, Me and Boon Siew.
Hahaha. Here are pictures that we took today. 2012 passes so fast. The age of 16 is almost over. What I can do is enjoy my secondary school's life. Make everything goes smooth, awesome, amazing and so on. Just like the tittle of this post--Awesome 2012. Let's make 2013 awesome as well.
Hahaha. Here are pictures that we took today. 2012 passes so fast. The age of 16 is almost over. What I can do is enjoy my secondary school's life. Make everything goes smooth, awesome, amazing and so on. Just like the tittle of this post--Awesome 2012. Let's make 2013 awesome as well.
♥Yee Mun





No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]