Okay. I was wrong. I went to school again today. Hahaha. Pretty sure that this is the last time of this year. Went to accompany a friend. Even the rest didn't go but I did. And have to help a friend to pass up something. Fortunately, I promised him to pass it up, if not I might not going and ditch my friends. This is what I known as Promises.
好的。我错了。我今天又去上学了。哈哈哈。很确定这是今年的最后一次了。上学是为了陪朋友。虽然其他人没有去,但我去了。还有得替一个朋友交上他的功课。幸好我答应要替他交功课,不然的话,我也不会去了,会丢下我去上学的朋友。这就是我所说的承诺。
And I did this. Please look at the picture below.
在没事做的时候叠了这个。
Did this when I've nothing to do. Thanks to Jia Qian's cards. Awesome? Not really. However, I was so happy since I did this. Found my talent? Haha.
谢谢Jia Qian 的纸牌。赞不?不怎么赞。但是呢,当我做到使可是很开心的说。找到我的天赋了?哈哈。
The 3 layer one. 三层的哦。
Another achievement. A 4 layer one.
另一个成就。四层的。
Hahaha. Going out with my best friends tomorrow. Excited. Can't wait to meet Sammi and Elaine.
哈哈哈。明天会和我的好朋友们出去。兴奋。等不及了。
另一个成就。四层的。
Hahaha. Going out with my best friends tomorrow. Excited. Can't wait to meet Sammi and Elaine.
哈哈哈。明天会和我的好朋友们出去。兴奋。等不及了。
♥Yee Mun



No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]