You know what, I'm so tired to keep on going. I'm super duper lifeless. Kept repeating the same things again and again everyday in my life. I hate repeating staff damn much. I hate people kept talking about the same topic, sharing the same pictures or videos, asking everyone to give him or her a like on Facebook. Damn, people. You are kinda annoying. I'm sorry to tell that.
Alright, I am annoying too. Sorry. Sigh*
Sometimes I'm wondering that what should I do in the future. What am I suppose to do? Which way to go? People said that we should have a dream. Everyone used to has a dream, but then, we gave up at the end. You have a dream then so what? The main point is do you have the effort to make your dream comes true realize. I hope I have the effort to do so.
有时侯我在想,自己的未来会是怎么样的。自己接下来的路又该怎么走呢?有梦想又能怎样?别人常说:“人,最重要是有梦想。” 每个人都曾经有过梦想,然而,到最后很多人都会放弃自己的梦想。你有能力去实践梦想才是重点……我希望自己能够真的实现我所想要的一切。加油吧。
♥Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]