♥Nuffnang~

Friday, February 1, 2013

B class 2013

I love school when teachers are not teaching, no studies for the whole day. Oh yea, when we can bring our phones, cameras to take pictures as well. 
我喜欢去上学,但前提是那天没有老师会教书,没有上课。对了,还有可以带手机和相机去拍照。

All right, we did our kerja amal for moral class (teaching students of Remove class) on Friday. It was a school day but quite a lot of people skipped school since there's activity gotong-royong after recess. I went to school on that day. (such a good student. xD) 
好的,上个星期五我们为了做道德课的Kerja Amal 在学校教预备班的学生们念书咧。那天还蛮少人去上课的,因为有大扫除。可我又去上学,真是个好学生…… xD

Here are some pictures on that day:
当天的一些照片:

With Audrey, Evia & Me. 

With Evia, Josephine, Audey, Boon Siew & Aivon 
.
Why we smile like this ya? With Yan Hui, Audrey and Evia. 

Aivon, Josephine, Audrey, Yee Mun, Evon, Yan Hui, Evia and Boon Siew. 

Aivon, Audrey, Evon, Josephine, Benjamin, Yee Mun, Yan Hui, Evia and Boon Siew.
Ben is the only guy! Womanizer? Jkjk* xD


Teaching the little kid of Remove class. Aww~~

Me, Evia, Audrey and Yan Hui. Nice picture! 

 Audrey and I. ;) We stick stickers on our faces that day. xD

You might be wondering that : Why some of the pictures are big in size but some aren't? Okay, let me tell you. I would like to zoom all the pictures into the X-Large size but it becomes blur (because it is taken by using phone). =/ So I can't really enlarge it. Sorry. 
你或许会在想说:为什么照片的大小会不一样呢?让我来告诉你吧,其实我是想把所有照片放到最大的,但由于有一些是用手机派的,放大会变得模糊,所以不能放大……抱歉啦。

That's all for today. Bestarian rocks. 
就这样。再见!
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~