Okay. Gonna talk about my embarrassing story which is happened on last Thursday. I've told you that we have activities curriculum these days right? My friends and I chose those unpopular club so that we could get pose as well as marks. Okay, Ping Pong Club(Table Tennis) is not really a good choice since there are quite a lot of people but anyway I got a secretary pose. So I'm not trying to blame anything about that.
好的。想和你们分享我在星期四的尴尬事件。我告诉过你们学校最近开始进行课外活动吧。我和我的朋友都选那些冷门的学会来参与,因为我们要课外活动的分数嘛。好的,乒乓学会并不是一个好的选择,哪里有好多人。不过我总算拿到了秘书的职位,所以不想投诉太多。
On last Thursday, there was a meeting for Chinese Club (another unpopular club). To my astonishment, there was a lot of people!! Oh no. We were like so shocked since there are about 20++ people have no place to sit. The class was totally full with students. The teacher of that club asked me to write on the whiteboard for her. And yes, I do helped her. However, after choosing the chairman of that club, my friend came and told me that they were leaving that club. I put down the marker pen and told teacher : " I'm leaving, changing to another club." Then we leaved. The 1st awkward moment as the teacher was stunned and said :" Ohh, okay." Kinda guilty for that.
We managed to join Club Sejarah & Warisan. No one likes history right? So no one will join that club as well. But then, we went to the wrong club. We went club geography and asked for joining. The teachers of club geography told us that :" This isn't Club Sejarah.", we answered her :" Never mind, it's the same. We want to join." When we sat down & took out the timetable to check out when we need to stay back, we realized that meetings of Club Geography are on Thursday. We can't stay back on Thursday.
Then, we stood up saying :" Sorry teacher, we've join the wrong club. Can we leave?" OMG. Can you imagine how awkward, how embarrassing was it? We just asked people that can we join them a few minutes ago but now we are leaving! We are so bad. :( Fortunately, the teacher let us go. Thank you and sorry!
Then we went Club Sejaran & Warisan and I got the vice chairman pose. Yippy*
Okay, I'm talking about crap and nonsense. Sorry for that.
this is going to be a good memory when we all grown up and think about it hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Yea. I agree. ;)
Delete