TGIF means Thank God It's Friday. And yea, today is Friday. A week passed. It's such a busy week. Homework, school, activities curriculum, tuition and so on. I'm tired or else exhausted seriously. Sigh* Can my Form 5 life not to be so busy? I just said that I wanna enjoy my 2013 but I think it's kinda impossible. Can it be 48 hours in a day? (Yea, I'm talking about nonsense.)
Wanna share a good news to you guys, it's about activities curriculum. I got 2 pose. Can you believe that? Can't believe that people voted for me for the poses. Happy* I know that I'm not sociable, friendly, have a smart-looking and so on but thanks to those who voted for me. Thank you very much. I thought that I can't even get a pose. Okay, I'm the secretary of Ping Pong Club and the vice chairman of Club Sejarah dan Warisan. Aww~~ I'll try my best to do all my jobs
Gonna tel you a long long story tomorrow. Stay tuned. Good Night! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]