I was born on 22nd of April in 1996. Means what? It means that I'm 17 years old this year. I know this is such late birthday post since today is the 18th of April, 22nd was on this Monday. Sorry, I'm quite busy these days.
Gonna show you my birthday presents. Here they are.
Letters from all my dearest friends. Thank you very much!! Thanks to Josephine, Boon Siew, Evia, Audrey, Evon, Yung Earn, Aivon, Ee-Ting and Yan Hui. I love the letters so damn much! I'm so touched when I received them. I'll keep them well for the whole life. Glad to have you all as my friends!
Here are the presents. Thanks to Boon Siew, Felicia and Jian Liang! Actually I don't need any presents, for me, wishes, hugs are all enough. Thank you very much people! I love the presents as well. By the way, thank you for your blueberry cheese cake, Josephine!
I'm blessed as I have awesome friends. They treat me well, love me, accept who I am. I don't deserve all these, I mean I'm bad in temper, fierce, quite rude, but thank you since you guys always stay by my side when I need helps. Thanks for everything and anything you guys did. Really appreciate it! :')

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]