Sigh* Anyway, I still have to face the truth. I'm officially graduated from my high school. I've been studying in SMK Bukit Jalil for 5 years. Wow, just in the blink of eyes, time flies, 5 years are gone.
Trying to act cute. I really need to act cute before it's too late to do so.
Have a nearer look and you'll find that we weren't kissing.
I look stupid and ugly in this picture. But who cares?
With a cute junior, Vignesh.
With Zusern.
Yo, Thomas.
Hi, Joelson!
Introducing you Evon's boyfriend, Mun Hong and the girl named Kennie.
With the tall guy and gentleman, Nicholas!
Hey, Jun Hui.
This is Grace.
Kai Thong, a friend I knew since Form 1.
Wai Herng.
Ainkaran.
Hi, Kah Chee!
Hands off of shoulder, Keng Ee! Haha. Just kidding.
Some nice guys from Gemilang class. Hao Ming, Keng Ee and Kuan Ping.
Hey pretty Joey!
The smart guy Kah Chun!
Hafeenas and Anis.
With Adham.
Hey, cutie Audrey!
Muacks, Ee-Ting!
The hot guy Kah Mun.
We've known each other for 4-5 years. Wow.
Oh well, that was what we did early in the morning. Haha. Nothing much, what I remembered we took pictures. Let's jump to the graduation part. ;)
A nice picture credits to Kimberly. I can see my dimple! Haha!
With my awesome class teacher, Puan Adibah.
With Kah Mun and Xe Jin.
Sup, Thasveen?
He's Danieleeeelllll.
Darryl Tan.
Guan Jiannn.
Jia Hwaaaaa.
Kee Yikkk.
M best guy friend, Jiannnnn Liangggggggggggg.
Kien Lip, Jian Liang and Zhan Wei.
Kien Pui.
Kien Bokkk.
Kah Jun.
The nice guy Kian Jiunn.
Mrs Bieber, Evia!!
The tiny little girl, Aivon!
Fefe!! She's Felicia actually.
Evon!!
Hey Boon nehhhh. I'm using this picture with Boon Siew as my new profile picture on Facebook. Haha.
Josephine's twinnie, Ee-Ting!
Hey Josephine!
I look ugly in this picture but that isn't the point. Look at the girl, Yung Earn! She didn't want to take picture with anyone, never ever take picture with people but I got this candid shot with her! I'm the lucky one. Haha.
I guess there're too many pictures in this blog post. Sorry. And there's one more thing, I'm soooooooo sorry as I didn't find many of you to take picture on that day. Sorry, I had no time to do so. And I wanted to take picture with many of you but I was shy to ask you guys to take picture since we don't really know each other. Remorseful level to the max now.
He's Wai Kit, Wong Wai Kit. A guy whom I don't really know. I don't even know that are we friends or not. I wanted to ask him for a picture but I was sooo shy. BUT, he came and asked me to take picture with him, I was like: Phewww, was thinking shall I ask you or not, fortunately you asked me for it!
Hahaha. Guys, do learn from him. I know many of you are shy to ask girls to take picture with you.
Gang photo. From left to right. Yan Hui, Aivon, Evia, Audrey, Boon Siew, me, Josephine, Evon and Ee-Ting.

Lastly, the class photo of 5 Bestari. :') Gonna miss you guys lots.
In everyone's eyes, the 5 Bestarians are a bunch of nerds who are studying all the time but if you know us well, you won't think so at all. We are still playful, just like normal students. You might think that we're proud or kia su (Hokkien words which mean afraid to lose) but we aren't. Spend your time with us, know us more and you'll have the different thought.
Loves. ;)
♥Yee Mun












No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]