Well, SPM comes to an the end, errrr...Not really, I still have a Chinese paper on next Tuesday but who cares? Completed 90% of my papers, Malay Language, English, History, Moral, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics! Those science subjects especially Biology and Chemistry were killing me, didn't have enough sleep for many nights.
How I feel that I shouldn't be a science stream student. What was I actually thinking 2 years ago when I was choosing the stream? Science subjects are so hard for me. Sigh* If I were an art stream student, I think I'll be able to get top 15 or even 10 in the form. Now trying to show off or what but I read their books, come on that's sooooooo much easier. Nehh, too late to regret.
Recently thinking what shall I do after this. Find a part time job or just go to study? I have no idea and direction at all.
That's all. Loves.
SPM ends but life goes on. :)
Tried the #DarlieCharcoalSpiral toothbrush yet? Check it out and play the game, there are 4 Note 3's up for grabs! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5fZVz
Oh no!! Santa's been kidnapped, so Cadbury Dairy Milk needs YOU to be #CadburySanta and save Christmas! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5z4Zf
Who's up for some KFC? Let's get some for just RM4! #SoGood http://my.sharings.cc/p/5z49j
The coolest life-size dinosaurs is in town at the #GSCDino2013 roadshow! Must experience it! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5Kb6O
The coolest life-size dinosaurs is in town at the #GSCDino2013 roadshow! Must experience it! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5Kb6O
Wondering which is the best credit card in town? Check this out and #LiveLifeAmplified now! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5FVP6
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]