I planned to go church with my friends as their church conducted a event named Dynamic December and there's a talent show. But I ended up going out with my family. You know, as I'm growing up, I feel like I've not much time to spend with my parents.
So, we went to somewhere not so near but not so far.(Totally talking about nonsense)
Kinda blood-shot eye. Haha.
Oh yea, I've got a new laptop. It's gold in colour, I like it. Thanks Daddy!
Random pictures,
No family picture for you. And I guess that's all for this post. Thanks for visiting. ;)
This Xmas, GSC could make your wildest dream event come true with their #GSCDreamEvents promo! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5SZm3
Did you know, you can enjoy more excitement with every Lipton Teabag? Check out these cool #LiptonTeaTwist recipes! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5S5pZ
Pre-U scholarships are available for eligible SPM & O-Level students at Taylor's. Apply now! #TCSscholarship http://my.sharings.cc/p/5S5oR
Give your loved ones an extra-special greeting this year, and win Cadbury Dairy Milk prizes too! #CadburySanta http://my.sharings.cc/p/5S5qN
By Women for Women deals are back yay!! Can't wait to get my hands on these fab goodies! #ShineOn http://my.sharings.cc/p/5O1g7
Be inspired to start your own business by these fabulous ladies! :D #ShineOn http://my.sharings.cc/p/5LlYx
The coolest life-size dinosaurs is in town at the #GSCDino2013 roadshow! Must experience it! http://my.sharings.cc/p/5Kb6O
Who's up for some KFC? Let's get some for just RM4! #SoGood http://my.sharings.cc/p/5z49j
#Khind's new Flower Fan is super cool, it comes with 3 fan blades in different colours! :D http://my.sharings.cc/p/5SZnb
♥Yee Mun





No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]