I could still remember how I kept inviting or even asking them to join us, attend the prom. I was like a freak. A weirdo, I sent those celebrity, famous blogger, publisher asking maybe they can try to sponsor us something. Mehhhhh. Finally it's over. Seriously, no one does know that I did all these, sacrificing silently. Haha.
Well, showing you some pictures of that night.
Audrey, my partner for life. (:
Kah Mun a.k.a my prom date ( just to buy ticket).
China Mainland or Mainland China?
The greatest friends ever. Thanks for everything, Glad to have you all.
The girls.
Stayed at the hotel for a night and went out to buy food at 1a.m. We are weirddd. Hahaha.
Btw, thanks Jo.
I was so ugly on that night and I feel like I actually look nicer when we went out to buy food. Haha.
Life is just simple. Appreciate every moment with friends and family.
Peace. (:
You're just a few clicks away from your dream life. #LiveLifeAmplified http://my.sharings.cc/p/68cK4
♥ Yee Mun






No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]