♥Nuffnang~

Friday, January 10, 2014

Short Update

Hey, this is my first blog post in 2014. Mehhh me. I'm kinda busy tbh. Don't find me, let me rest.

Well, I went out with my secondary school classmates last week. It was so good to see them again after such a long time. Miss them lots. We went to have dinner just before Josephine went national service. Don't really when will I see them again. Most probably on SPM result day?

I don't think I'll go to school on result day. Don't feel like going at all, I mean At All. Have such bad omen that my result will be bad. So worried. Okay, back to the blog post.







Can't make the pictures bigger otherwise it'll be blur. That's all for today. Ciaooo.

想赢取包场看《阿炳:马到成功》吗?签购 #DiGi Prepaid 流动互联网吧,每月只需 RM18! http://my.sharings.cc/p/6gaXG

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~