Normally we'll set goal for ourselves in each year. However, looking back my blog post last year about targets in 2013. I didn't really put much efforts to achieve it. Mehhh me.
Let me think about what to do in 2014. Something important. Basically it's all related to money. That's what I need to most. Sigh*
Tell you guys what I'm gonna do in the next blog post.
Guess what's the first 3 words I saw?
They are success, popular and freedom. Sounds not bad uhh? Haha.
Long before your alarm clock sounds, they are already working to make your morning. #StartwithNESCAFE http://my.sharings.cc/p/6aEcH
2014 is gonna be awesome, because I just got unlimited mobile internet from #DiGi for just RM7/week! http://my.sharings.cc/p/6fpeD
Aunties & uncles, brothers & sisters, let's celebrate CNY together with Ah Beng this CNY! #DiGi http://my.sharings.cc/p/6fpf7
Hahaha Robocop is the hero we all need! #RobocopMsia http://my.sharings.cc/p/6hRtF
新年合家团聚在电影院不错吧?快签购#DiGi Prepaid 配套,就有机会包场看 《阿炳:马到成功》! http://my.sharings.cc/p/6gaY0
♥ Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]