♥Nuffnang~

Friday, January 24, 2014

Unknown

Moments spend with friends are the best, especially your secondary school friends. New year, it's 2014 now. I graduated from high school. My friends are I are all apart from each other. Starting our new page of life without old friends. Everyone is busy. Studying. working (only me), even some is staying at home, doing nothing. 

Working life sucks, working life and you need to take public transport is "sucker", life without your friends around you is the "suckest". Lol. Talking about craps. To be honest, I don't really know how to survive in college few months later, I can't make new friends. It's a tough job for me. Sighs* I be like very shy. 

Anyway, showing you some pictures I took with my secondary school friends on last Friday at Kah Mun's place. Thanks to Kah Mun for inviting us to his house. Cherish every moment I can have with my friends. (:



Group pictures. 

 
 I do look ugly in this picture. :/


Peace. Loves. (;

Who says you gotta be in a relationship to celebrate V-Day? :) #KITKATvalentine2014 http://my.sharings.cc/p/6wCKi
Lost your wallet and need money? Maybank's got your back. #MaybankCardless #cardlessATM http://my.sharings.cc/p/6wCLU
Well done, Kia! #KIACNY http://my.sharings.cc/p/6wCL6

 ♥ Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~