♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Something Meaningless

It's 10.47 right now.
Tomorrow is Sunday, and we all know the day after Sunday will be Monday.
To be honest, I really hate Monday lots.
Class at 8, meaning that waking up at 6(or even earlier), going home from college at 4.30, meaning that reaching home at 5.45(or even later).
Chemistry tutorial and lecture class, I really don't like Chemistry.
Why is it so hard?
Lecture class is still okay, tutorial class is mehhh.
Sigh* There are more reasons why do I hate Monday but I guess I shouldn't complain that much.

I actually planned to study at home for the whole week but I didn't.
One week of semester break is wasted.
I really need to study hard, or else I'm gonna disappoint my parents and myself again.
Thought of my SPM result, it's bad  not good enough. A- is stupid. Getting 3 A- is such a ...
Somehow I think that A- is useless. A- means no scholarship, wasting money, disappointments etc. .

My classmates are smart and hardworking. I'm dead. dying, gradually.

I can't stop looking back at the past although I know there's no use looking back, it's time to move on.
I can't waste my time anymore, no more.

Feeling emotional right now due to overthinking.

Having a feeling(again) like learning a music instrument. Maybe guitar or ukulele? What do you think?

Last one, I uploaded a video(it's actually an audio) of me singing Back to December by Taylor Swift.
I have nothing much to do during semester break, don't feel like studying at all. Sigh*
That audio is actually quite terrible(I don't sound like me, it's quite scary to be honest).
And I don't really know the lyrics very well.
I made a video but I have no idea why is the video so dark. So here's an audio.

It's just for fun. You better close tab before it's too late to do so.
Comments, insults, criticisms are all acceptable.


So fluffy! The most lovable cuddly LINE friends are here. Come and carry them home today! #LINExmas2014 http://my.shareddis.com/p/9dDfO

Peace & 
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~