After such a long time and I'm back! To be honest, I love my blog so much. Lots of smiles and memories I write here. But my laziness is just overloaded and college is super duper tiring, making me have to time to update at all. Sigh* (And I wonder who is reading this.)
Oh well, I just came back from Penang with my college friends and it was awesome. Everything you do with friends is fun. We don't really have a plan or direction on what to do and where to go but we were just having fun all the way long. #YoungPeople
My very first time going on trip with friends are fun. I actually thought I'll be travelling for the first time with my high school friends instead of college friends. Friends mean a lot for me. (,More than what you think.)
We stayed in a guest house and this is such a good experience. We stayed up late to talk until 1 or 2 every night. I've known them more and more. It feels like we are friends for 4 years but we actually just known and met each other for 4 months. Friendship is a weird thing.
Well, something not-so-good happened but yea, just take it as a good experience. Bad memories but good experience. (:
(A reminder, NEVER EVER BOUGHT BUS TICKET FROM SHAMISHA EXPRESS or else YOU'LL REGRET.)
Showing you some random pictures.
Some random arts from China House. The food is nice but quite expensive as well.
Yee Mun's weird smile and pose.
There's a love bridge over there. Every time there's a bridge, this is what people will do.

Group picture.
尴尬的笑容。
Made in Penang Interative Museum.
That's weird.
Having coffee with Jason and Mr. Lim Guan Eng, chief minister of Penang state.
With Sin Ling. A super cute girl from Malacca.
Meet Jason. A nice guy.
Teng Yi. He takes care of me and I feel super duper sorry for bringing him unnecessary trouble. (I started to feel like he does't like me much, I annoy him).
Loving them, all of them.
Peace & ♥
Yee Mun





















No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]